Sunday, January 15, 2012

My new Blog

So I am back in school. It feels good actually. Its always a hard thing to go back after being out for so long but I like the feeling of sitting in a class room again and learning things. I don't necessarily like the idea of homework again but this semester should be a lot of fun with the classes that I'm taking. One of the classes in a Mass Communications class. I am required to keep a blog during this class. So as a result I may not blog as much on this blog. This is my personal blog (obviously since Ive done nothing but gripe about my broken heart over the last...oh I don't know 20 or so posts. I really will get better at this. Its just that when that is what is mostly on my mind what else am I going to write about.
So that being said if you want to check out my blog for class its www.acowintheocean.wordpress.com
I think it will be a fun experiment and who knows if it goes well I may just keep it up after I am finished with that class. We will see. Either way with all the new homework and other things going on in my life now I may be blogging a little less. Don't know why I am telling you this exactly just so you know I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment